Nav Bar

Thursday, August 28, 2014

still i miss


still i see myself pushed in the balcony of the past where i was something, for me and a bit for you. You cherished my way of life, and enlighten the way i used to nurture myself. A bitter truth inside me lies which threatens me from the miserable upcoming days. you left me there in the darkness of your absence. i waited a lot then tried to move. but before i could i realized some feeling for you were taking place in my heart. which were compelling me to keep myself silent and away from the thinking of blaspheming you. please come back and tell me a reason why did you leave me?
was i a intruder in your heart?
was i the someone who you didn't like?
was i the anonymous for you?
or something else...
-(c) Kamal Paneru

No comments:

Post a Comment